ATR/BPN Ministry Handover Land Certificate in Kediri

Jumat, 2 Februari 2024 – 16:20 WIB

Kediri – The Indonesian Ministry of Agrarian Affairs and Spatial Planning/National Land Agency (ATR/BPN) Hadi Tjahjanto handed over hundreds of land certificates in Kediri Regency, East Java.

Baca Juga :

Indonesia Successfully Reduces Deforestation and Land, Forest Fires

The certificates include full systematic land registration program (PTSL) certificates, asset rights certificates and regional property waqf (BMD), property state (BMN), as well as individual certificates.

Minister Tjahjanto stated that the handover of this certificate was carried out to avoid disputes and provide legal certainty of land rights for them by legalizing assets.

Baca Juga :

Jurus Menteri Hadi Tjahjanto Cegah Praktik Pungli dalam Penerbitan Sertipikat

“We continue to encourage this program to provide legal certainty of land rights to the community, including a program to legalize assets belonging to the community, BMN, BMD,” The Minister said on Thursday.

Menteri ATR/BPN Hadi Tjahjanto

Baca Juga :

Menteri Agraria Sebut HGU Prabowo di Lahan 340.000 Hektare Sah dan Berjangka Waktu

He remarked that Kediri Regency has so far completed the legalization of 83 percent of land certificates and it is hoped that the remaining 17 percent will soon be able to complete the certificate processing.

In this way, Kediri Regency can be made a “Complete Regency”, which means that all land plots in Kediri Regency have been certified, both partial and juridical.

Minister Tjahjanto also said that land certification also helps support the economy. There are 110 million certificates given to people in Indonesia, there has been an increase in the economy with certificates being placed in banks or mortgages.

Baca Juga  Jokowi Beri Selamat Prabowo-Gibran yang Unggul Versi Quick Count, Begini Kata Anies

Nationally, mortgage rights from certificates circulating in the community amount to IDR 6,000 trillion from certificates deposited with the bank.

Meanwhile, in Kediri Regency, mortgage rights also saw an increase in economic growth of IDR1.9 trillion.

On that occasion, Minister Tjahjanto handed over 348 asset certificates to the Kediri Regency Government, eight certificates to Kodim 0809, 47 certificates to East Java Province, 25 certificates to the Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing (PUPR) PPBS Satker, and two certificates to the Ministry of PUPR PJR Work Unit.

Then, the Ministry of Religion has two certificates, the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency (BPOM) has one certificate, the Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) Kediri Regency has 77 certificates, the Al Ma’ruf Pare Islamic Boarding School has one certificate, and one individual certificate.

In addition, handed over certificates for BMD, BMN, individual certificates in Kediri Regency, Minister Tjahjanto also handed over certificates in the PT Mangli Dian Persada’s former Land Use Rights (HGU) land redistribution program in Puncu District, Kediri Regency.

There are 200 heads of families in Puncu Village, Kediri Regency who received land certificates with a total land area up to the HGU release of 60.93 hectares.

Halaman Selanjutnya

Minister Tjahjanto also said that land certification also helps support the economy. There are 110 million certificates given to people in Indonesia, there has been an increase in the economy with certificates being placed in banks or mortgages.

Halaman Selanjutnya



Quoted From Many Source

Tinggalkan Balasan

Alamat email Anda tidak akan dipublikasikan. Ruas yang wajib ditandai *